体育网上投注NEW YORK (July 9, 2019) — Following a strong 2018, Alton Aviation Consultancy highlights continued growth of the firm. In the first half of 2019, Alton continued its robust year over year growth trajectory opening a new office in Singapore, while more than doubling the size of the firm?s advisory professionals over the past year.
Reflecting on the first half of 2019, Alton Managing Director Adam Cowburn notes: ?we are thrilled to have further solidified our already strong presence in Asia with the opening of our office in Singapore, a leading global aviation industry hub. The Singapore office complements our existing Asia footprint in Tokyo, Beijing and Hong Kong.?
体育网上投注With more than 150 companies entrusting the client-first focused Alton team, the firm has experienced a significant increase in engagements related to:
- Buy and sell-side commercial due diligence, business plan validation, and M&A transaction support for financial sponsors and investors across virtually all aviation verticals to include, aircraft lessors, airlines, MRO service providers, and aerospace manufacturers
- Airline restructuring including fleet, network and strategic planning
- MRO performance benchmarking, process improvement, and business plan development
- Asset-backed securitization (ABS) transaction support and maintenance cashflow modeling
- Counterparty risk analysis ranging from desktop support to full, onsite reviews
- Rotor wing market analysis for operators, lessors and investors
?We are pleased that our clients continue to partner with Alton to address their challenges, accelerate strategy implementation, and manage risks,? added John Mowry, Managing Director.
Earlier in 2019, Alton released a white paper demonstrating the firm?s thought leadership in aviation finance. The white paper was released in conjunction with the Airfinance Journal?s 2019 aviation conference in Dublin, Ireland, and offered views on an overall assessment of the aviation, airline, and aircraft leasing industry; observed trends in aircraft sale and lease transactions over the past decade; and perspective to investors as they consider how to best ascribe value to today?s transactions.
About Alton Aviation Consultancy
Alton Aviation Consultancy is a specialist advisory firm dedicated to serving the aviation and aerospace industries. Alton was founded by seasoned aviation industry executives who are globally recognized for their thought leadership, quantitative analytics, and innovative solution development. Clients trust the Alton Aviation Consultancy team to deliver the objective, data-driven guidance and insight required to inform their business strategies, allocate capital, prioritize resources, and manage risk.
With offices in New York, Dublin, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo, and now Singapore, Alton Aviation Consultancy?s engagements span the aviation and aerospace value chain to include commercial, financial and technical aspects. Typical projects include strategy and business plan development, operational performance improvement, and transaction support. Clients include airlines, manufacturers, MRO and aftermarket service providers, lessors, and the broader financial and investment community. To learn more, please visit www.daraedmondson.com.